Relax as you take care of the environment you're lounging in. This double hammock from Subito is made using a nearly zero waste production pattern, sized to reduce fabric waste while still allowing room for two people. Pack it away in its own pocket for convenient carrying in a backpack or tote.
- Made of lightweight and tear-resistant Pertex recycled polyester ripstop.
- DWR treatment sheds dew, condensation, and light rain.
- Integrated stuff sack doubles as a pocket that fits a couple of tall cans or a paperback.
- Webbing loops and carabiners at each end.
- Includes 2, 10ft. tree straps with integrated bar-tacked loops.
- The maximum capacity is 200kg.
- This Ultralightweight hammock offers all the comfort made of 70D Nylon Taffeta Ripstop material which is highly compressive while fitting into the smallest packs.
- Weighs 6 oz, measures 8'9" x 3'11" unfolded, and holds up to 300 lbs.
- Straps included in the package.
|Ultralight Pocket Hammock Specifications|
|Material(s)||70D Nylon Taffeta Ripstop|
|Dimensions||(L x W) 8'9" x 3'11"|
|Best Use||Hiking, Backcountry camping|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs|