Widesea camp stoves are made with tough anodized aircraft aluminum that will not corrode and can be used in nearly any weather conditions. Arms extend to hold up to an 8-inch diameter pot and collapse for compact storage and transport, ideal for hiking, camping, fishing, mountain climbing, kayak trips, or tailgating. The portable camp stove is easy to use. Simply mount it to the fuel canister, extend the cooking arms, turn on the fuel and ignite the burner. The fuel valve can be adjusted to increase or decrease the heat as the need for cooking. Compatible with 7/16” thread single butane/butane-propane fuel canisters.
Widesea Camp Stoves also comes with a drawstring bag for easy storage, and as a bonus also includes a folding fork and a folding spoon.
Don’t venture into the great outdoors without the Extremus Portable Camping Stove!
- COMPACT DESIGN - Easy storage for traveling (1.5”x 2”x3.2”) – Adjustable cooking surface – Durable aircraft aluminum construction – Includes drawstring storage bag and folding utensils
- DURABLE FRAME – The Extremus Portable Camp Stove is made from durable yet lightweight aircraft aluminum making it ideal for all your hiking and camping adventures. It folds down to only 1.5”x 2”x 3.2” and easily fits into a hiking backpack or travel bag.
- EASY TO USE – The cooking surface expands to support up to an 8” diameter cooking pot. Burner is designed for optimal airflow to efficiently create heat for cooking. It can easily be adjusted from a simmer to a full boil by turning the fuel valve.
- FUEL PROPELLED – Use butane/butane-propane single fuel canisters to power your stove. The 7/16” threads are compatible with most standard canisters. Note the Extremus Portable Camp Stove does NOT fit onto standard propane canisters. Fuel is not included.
- STORAGE BAG & UTENSILS – Extremus Portable Camp Stoves comes with a handy storage bag, includes as a bonus one compact folding fork and one compact folding spoon.