UV flashlights are great tools for seeing and observing things that are normally invisible. What exactly is a UV flashlight?
A UV flashlight emits ultraviolet radiation - a type of light energy - that is not visible to the human eye. When ultraviolet light hits certain objects, they can fluoresce - a phenomenon similar to a bright glow. Many objects and substances such as paints, dyes, minerals, animals, and body fluids exhibit fluorescence, which means that the presence of these things can be detected only when a UV light source shines on them. UV lighting has a wide variety of applications, but UV flashlights can be most useful in situations where portability and ease of use are important.
- Mineral & gemstone observation
- Checking for urine stains (e.g. pets) or other body fluids
- Searching for insects and reptiles
- Forensics & counterfeit verification
While we see that a UV flashlight's potential for harm is much smaller than natural sunlight, we also cannot completely dismiss the potential for danger and harm in a UV flashlight, either. To further reduce these risks, there are certain steps that can be taken.
First and foremost - never look directly into the UV flashlight. UV light is invisible and does not induce the same natural reaction to squint or look away, the same way we would if we were to look directly into a white flashlight. Just because it doesn't appear bright, it doesn't mean that it isn't emitting a lot of UV light. Be sure to keep the UV flashlight away from children or anyone who is not aware that the flashlight emits UV light.
- Super mini size, UV Flashlight.
- Skid-proof design & waterproof design.
- The adjustable focus range for different usage, stretching to adjust its focus.
- Clip for convenience carry.
- Working voltage is wide and can utilize the batteries in the largest extent.
- Uses; Dollar bill legitimacy detector, night fishing, according to drift, according to the prayer beads, according to traces of forensic class of special-purpose industries use
- Colour: Black
- Light Color: Purple
- Reflector: Convex Lens
- Material: Aluminum alloy
- Model of LED: UV 395 nm LED
- Switch: On/Off
- Battery: 1 * AA / 1 * 14500 Battery (battery not included)
- Size: 9.4*2.6*2.6cm
- Weight: 50g