Lightweight, insulated booties are the perfect reward for hard-working feet. Stuff the Goose-Down Slipper Boots to the bottom of your pack on camping or backcountry trips to treat your feet once you kick off your boots (you'll thank us later). The weatherproof nylon shell is designed to trap air and improve the efficiency of the 650-fill-power duck down insulation. A protective rand and grippy surface let you pad around on frozen surfaces or slick lino in hut kitchens. Synthetic fill under the rand protects the your feet from moisture, and the cold and extends the booties' usefulness in damp conditions.
- Uppers are Pertex ripstop nylon with TPU rands to protect against abrasion and DWR to shed light moisture.
- Nylon lining breathes well to keep your feet comfortable.
- 650-fill-power duck down over the top of the foot and around your ankle.
- 100g Hyperloft polyester insulation (50% recycled content) under rand.
- 9mm insoles are EVA foam for insulation that won’t crush underfoot.
- Soft polyester tricot footbeds for comfort.
- Textured TPU anti-slip soles.
Brand Name: Aegismax
Comfortable Temperature Scale: [0℃~-10℃]
Season: Spring, Autumn, Winter
Model Number: 002759
Filling: Goose Down
Fabric: Rip-stop Nylon