This nonstick outdoor skillet frying pan from Alocs packs the performance and punch of home cookware into a compact, lightweight, elegant, solution designed for the backpacker set. The ceramic-coated nonstick aluminum construction heats quickly and evenly, expanding the potential of backcountry cooking. Coated with, PFOA-free ceramic nonstick, the skillet releases eggs, pancakes, and other foods easily, making cleanup a breeze. A perfectly angled turner nests into the handle, helping you flip foods without fuss. The skillet pairs perfectly with Jetboil-regulated cooking systems and the Jetboil pot support. The skillet measures 8 by 8.5 by 1.9 inches and weighs 10.6 ounces.
- Eco-friendly, PFOA-free ceramic non-stick
- Extra-easy food release and cleanup
- Varied wall thickness for even heat distribution
- Turner included (nests in the handle)
- Turner weight: .74 oz (21 g)
- Turner dimensions: 2.6 in x 7.3 in x 0.9 in (65 mm x 185 mm x 21 mm)