Most backpacking stoves are best for boiling water for dehydrated meals but some models can also simmer – great for those who want to cook real meals. The best choice for most backpackers is a canister stove or an integrated canister stove system, but a white gas stove, wood-burning stove, alcohol stove, or solid-fuel stove might also be right for your style of backcountry camping. Its compact size in addition to its powerful functions, this camping stove is made from a one-piece strong and light aluminum alloy, also the fire plate and the bracket is made with stainless steel works with high-temperature resistance. The construct and material are lightweight but strong. The design of this stove is intended to offer a backpacker hiker or anyone else in need of a reliable stove.
Canister stoves are small folding stoves that screw onto the top of a pre-pressurized fuel canister. Cooking is as simple as attaching the canister, turning on the stove, and lighting it. Designed to be lightweight and compact, backpacking stoves don’t take up too much room. Their small size means that they’re less stable than car camping stoves and you’ll need to use smaller pots.
- Very compact, lightweight, easy to use and no regular maintenance required.
- No spills as the canisters are self-sealing, and the canisters last for years in storage.
- Fast boil times and the flame adjustment let you simmer on most models.
- Less expensive and more practical than most types of backpacking stoves.
- Convenient to unpack and ignite: Simply tighten the canister and switch the ignition to light the flame. No extra flint needed; the built-in adjusting knob allows you to adjust the flame as needed
- Windproof and high-efficiency: Structured of built-in wind deflector and thicker aluminum alloy infrared conducted heat network, enhanced the heat efficiency, and save 1/3 your fuel than most stoves. It takes only 5 minutes to boil 1-liter water! Our stove is compatible with just about all canister brands and sizes, however, it not suitable for Coleman 1lb propane tank.
- Easy use and storage: Foldable supports and built-in piezo ignition is convenient to store and ignite. With a carry case/container, you can take the ultralight stove set anywhere for backpacking, camping, and hiking.
- Sturdy material: Thicker anti-slip stainless steel supports accommodates up to a diameter of 8" pan/pot to use in more stability and balance. All of our stoves are shipped after the professional valve-testing, ignition-testing, and stability-testing.
- Broad Compatibility: Portable Windproof 3500W Propane Camping Stove with piezo ignition is compatible with any 7/16 thread single butane/butane-propane mixed fuel canisters.
- STRONG & DURABLE: Made of aluminum alloy and stainless steel to resist scratches and corrosion; supports most cookware as large as 18 L; suitable for individual use or for larger groups
- 100% DEFECT REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE: Primal Survival Gear takes full responsibility for product defects, so we offer a 365-day limited manufacturer warranty guarantee. If there is any problem with the stove, please contact us and we will resend you a new one FREE without any extra fees.