The antishock trekking poles are a great choice for everybody, from beginners to experts, children, teens, adults & seniors. Trekking poles can be an invaluable asset when hiking out in the wilderness, camping or if you just need a little extra support getting around the house or neighborhood! Our trekking poles versatile size means anybody from 3'6" up to 6'4" will have no problem using our poles!
- If you're a hardcore hiking enthusiast, you'll want your trekking poles to keep pace. Our tough aluminum hiking sticks are more resilient than carbon fiber - capable of withstanding high pressure, they're perfect for both rugged terrains & hikers!
- These walking sticks for hiking are crafted from a light aluminum 7075 & weigh almost 4oz less than the usual aluminum found in your average hiking pole, yet this wieldy accomplice belies a truly robust, durable trekking aid. Portable & powerful.
- Whatever the terrain, our telescopic baton will see you through. Easier than 2 handed twist locks, our quick-to-adjust, 1 handed lever locks change the height of your walking stick from 25.5"-54" in seconds! Ideal for use w/ gloves & in wet weather!
- Safe hiking requires secure footing & a firm grip on your walking poles. Our hiking stick for men & women is designed w/ moisture-wicking cork handles that mold to the shape of your hand, offering comfort & security, in both hot & cold temperatures.
- These Nordic walking poles with padded straps make a thoughtful gift for your ambling adventurer. Available in an array of colors, they also come with a carry bag, 4 rubber tips, a pair of connectors, and mud & snow baskets (not for skiing use!)
Additional advantages of Aluminum 7075
While carbon fiber is lighter than aluminum, it does not perform very well under lateral pressure - common issues include snapping especially when it gets stuck on rocky terrain. Aluminum will not snap. It might bend under extreme pressure, but you can more likely bend it back and continue using it.
Additional advantages of Lever Lock
Aside from easy lengthening or shortening, poles with flip-locks can also be disassembled or reassembled easily. This is helpful if packing the trekking poles in a suitcase and shaving an inch or two off the assembled length is needed. With twist locks, it can be almost impossible to do this without breaking the poles.