The whistle's unique-sounding chamber produces a max sound-wave output of 120-dB of sound wave intensity, which makes this whistle is the loudest emergency whistle on the market. You can effortlessly produce 120 decibel sound. Made of titanium alloy, the Life Whistle is durable, lightweight, and compact. You can attach it to a keychain or hang around the neck. Ideal for boating, hiking, camping for maintaining personal safety, in case of emergency.
* Maximum sound intensity of 120 decibels
* Portable and ultra-lightweight at only 0.17 oz.
* Constructed from polished TC4 titanium alloy for durability and aesthetic appeal
* Biocompatible, nontoxic to humans
* Corrosion resistant, sturdy and durable
* Single chambered design emits a high pitched frequency for further distance
* Utilizes a precision Teflon resonator, high or low temperature-resistant
* Works in wet or dry conditions
- The aluminum 150Dbs survival whistle is equipped with two barrels for superior air-flow and effortless blowing. The emergency whistle provides up to 120 decibels (dBs), which is loud enough to be heard from several miles away. The Aluminum Life Whistle is designed to provide you with the best chance for survival in uncertain or life-threatening situations. This life-saving whistle is an essential precautionary survival accessory for outdoor safety and can be critical to have with you on your adventures.
- The Life Whistle is versatile and very portable so you can take it with you anywhere for any occasion! Ensure your personal safety with the essential survival whistle accessory. It will make the perfect companion for your next camping, hiking, hunting, fishing, boating, or day trip!
- Item name: Survival Whistle
- Color: Stainless Gray, Stainless Silver
- Size: About 5.7 * 1.8 * 9cm/2.24 * 0.71 * 3.54in
- Material: Premium-Grade Stainless Steel
- Type: Survival, Accessories
- Model number: HD00040
Model Number: XY19121303
Type: Survival Whistle
Material: Stainless steel
Features 1: Double pipe safety whistle
Features 2: 150-decibel whistle