The HitorHike trekking poles are made of high quality 7 series aviation aluminum, offering ultra-light but sturdy support on your journey. The well-made twist-lock technique not only allows users to adjust the height quickly but also offers secure fasteners to fix height. Tungsten tips with improved rubber protectors outside, make TheFitLife poles more durable than others. Unlike plastic or cork, our Rubber + EVA foam grips provide a soft and comfortable experience that allows you go to further.
Exceptionally Strong Material
Made from high quality 7 series aviation aluminum with anti-shock mechanism, sturdy, shock and noise absorbent, only 0.6 LBS per pole but total bearing strength up to 440 LBS, Strongest support yet super lightweight, you don't have to worry about the poles bending in use.
Handy Quick Lock
The twist quick-lock offers secure fastening to fix the length, the measuring scale is in centimeters and clearly labeled for quick and accurate positioning. The clear "STOP" mark indicates the maximum height you could get to keep you using it safely.
Extra-Long Grip & Wrist Strap
The rubber and EVA foam provides the best grip by adjusting excellently to your hand and absorbing sweat in a natural way, thus keeping your hands cool and dry all the way.
Strongly reduce damage from impact force with the anti-shock mechanism. It can help you to establish and maintain a consistent rhythm, increase your average speed, rest your arms, and get you further on the trail.
Utile and Lightweight
You can extend the poles from 26" (65 cm) all the way to 51.2" (130 cm) quickly when using, and then collapse the poles to original length for storage. Simply put them in the bonus free carrying bag, your backpack or suitcase, no barriers at all.
Extra-long EVA foam handles with straps
Soft and Comfortable, Absorbs Moisture From sweaty hands and very comfortable to handle
Built to last
We use Aviation Aluminum to make the Strongest & Lightest Poles in the Outdoor Market
Extendable Self-Collapsing Mechanism with Quick-Lock feature
Our poles feature our Quick-Lock so you can collapse or extend your poles from 26" (65 cm) all the way to 51.2" (130 cm) quickly. When not in use, these are easy to collapse, small and light enough to be stored within your backpack.
What kinds of activities need trekking poles?
Trekking poles are essential tools for walking, hiking, traveling, camping, backpacking, trekking, mountaineering.
Why do we need trekking poles for those activities?
- According to studies, trekking poles can reduce the compressive force on the knees by up to 25 percent.
- Trekking poles allow your arms to help propel you forward and upward, whether walking on flat ground or uphill, poles can help to keep your balance, improve stability, and increase your average speed.
- They help to alleviate some of the weight you carry. For example, if you have a heavy pack on, and you take a short break, leaning on the poles will make you more comfortable.
- They can act as a probe to give you more information than you can get with your eyes, use them to learn more about puddles, melting snow bridges and quicksand.
- They can be used to deflect backcountry nuisances, such as thorny blackberries and swipe away spider webs that cross trails to ensure safety and comfort on your walk.