The 300x40 High Power Prism Monocular, equipped with FMC(fully multi-coated) green film lens and clear BAK4 prism, 12X power, and nitrogen filled solid construction, is a good addition for any outdoor enthusiast, perfect for sightseeing, sports games, hiking, hunting, climbing, bird watching, watching wildlife and scenery and other outdoor activities. It brings the world closer and provides high-resolution images with extremely accurate color reproduction. It enables you to observe targets in a distant world with more true-to-life details.
- [Monocular Telephoto Lens]: The telescope has an anti-shake system and special tripod 3D gyroscope, making your field of view very stable when magnified multiple times.
- [Microlight Night Vision]: You can use the telescope normally at night because of the built-in night vision function. Turn on the autofocus and blur the background function, so you can focus on searching for a new magical object.
- [Lightweight and Portable]: The shell is made of titanium alloy, which has higher specific strength and weighs only 1.1 pounds. When stowed, the length is only 7.87 inches, and you can easily put it in a backpack or pocket when hunting, traveling, or camping.
- [Waterproof, Dustproof, & Shockproof Design]: Nitrogen-filled waterproof and O-ring optical components can prevent moisture, dust, and debris, and ensure the waterproof function of life.
- [Wilderness Explorer's Necessity]: Hand-held equipment is essential equipment for bird watching, wildlife, hunting, hiking, mountain climbing, camping, camping, surveillance, and travel. The included smartphone adapter allows you to capture and record beauty all around you. So you can share the fun with your families and friends.
Objective Lens Diameter: 25mm
Eyepiece diameter: 13mm
Field of View: 2-3.5
Water Resistance Level: IPX4
Prism Description: BAK4
Model Number: 10-300x40
Type: Monocular Telescope
Material: High-quality Metal
Objective Diameter: 25mm
Eyepiece Diameter: 13mm
FOV: 2-3.5 degree